Continuous Learning & Private Classes
1. INTRODUCTION TO DRAWING AND RENDERING BASICS - Drawing & Rendering are keys to learning Art
● This course will introduce students to the fundamentals of good drawing, including shape, line,
shadow, texture, and highlights.
● Intro to types of pencils - Watercolor pencils, Graphite, Oil pastels, Crayons, and different kinds of paper
2. COLOR THEORY - Science of colors & application in Art
● Learn colors- Concept of the color wheel.
● Understanding Tints, Tones, and Shades
● Understanding warm and cool colors
● Learning about Pigments and Different medium- Watercolor, Gouache, Pastels, Acrylic & Oil of colors and
● Understanding Value scale
● Working with color schemes and practical use in Painting
3. DESIGN CONCEPTS - Composition, Harmony, Balance, Rhythm
● Aims to develop creative expression. Learn to understand the simple principles of design such as balance,
proportion, and rhythm. Learn design elements and natural and geometric shapes in the composition.
● Develop the ability to apply these principles creatively for specific purposes. Develop a sense
and understanding of color harmony and its effect.
● Develop a sense of color scheme and texture.
● Learn to incorporate decorative design-floral, geometrical or abstract, to be executed in color, with a
definite purpose. Any kind of motifs such as geometrical shapes, birds, animals, fishes, or any abstract forms.
● Introducing symmetrical or asymmetrical design.
● Learning the Negative & Positive space.
4. PERSPECTIVE- Geometry Of Art
● 3D Illusion on the 2D surface, Depth
● Developing Focal Point,
● Understanding Vanishing Points, Horizon line, Linear & Aerial Perspective.
● It's a key to painting landscapes and cityscapes.
● Understanding Perspective is important in the fields of Architecture, Engineering, CAD design,
5. NATURE, ANIMALS & FIGURATIVE- Seeing basics shapes & Sketching
● To develop the ability to observe and render a simple natural form. To study natural forms and their
growth and structure.
● Develop the importance of regular sketching.
● Developing the understanding of observing basic shapes to form realistic figures.
● Drawing and coloring a plant, fruit, or vegetable as realistic as possible.
● Learn landscapes and seascapes painting
● Learning realistic representation in art.
● Application of various mediums like watercolors, gouache, acrylics, and mixed media to develop a finished art.
6. CLASSIC STILL LIFE - How to draw what you see
● Develop a general understanding of space organization. Develop a perspective and how to color
realistic 3-dimensional objects.
● Learn to visualize and develop the ability to draw the shapes of objects in pencil & color.
Gain a general understanding of tones.
● Learn to study forms and relative proportions.
● Here the students will learn to draw the still life composed in front of them using 3 to 5 objects.
5. MEDIUMS: ACRYLICS, WATERCOLORS, MIXED-MEDIA, INK, PEN & MORE
● Choosing the right medium and surface.
● Learning good art etiquette, setup, and cleanup.
● Developing textures, color mixing, various brushes, knives, pen & ink
● Working on various surfaces, canvas, watercolor paper, fine paper, and more.
6 . OIL PAINTS - Special classes for 15 + to Adults
● Art basics are important to start with Oil painting.
7. AP ART & PORTFOLIO DEVELOPMENT
Private Art classes are offered to advanced art students who need help in AP Art, High School Drawing I & II, Perspective Drawing, Fashion Illustration, and College Portfolio Development.
Classes are personalized for each student depending on their level(Beginner to Advanced). Classes are small and everyone in the class can work on different projects and media.
New students are evaluated to determine their level by submitting their recent artwork, sketches, or drawing via email. Students will learn a series of projects that will strengthen the skills they need to improve or teach new media they have not experienced before. They can choose from charcoal, pencil, watercolor, soft and oil pastels, and acrylics. Along with the main project, the student will also be learning the concept of design, composition, color theory, contour line, negative-positive space, values, and lots of fun sketching time